1. Quality and Customized instruction in a one on one setting.*
2. Personalized and customized communication of a long standing and tested tradition.
3. Dolce exclusive studio classes that come along with the lessons on a monthly basis. These are run by the individual studio teachers but all Dolce students may participate. They are a pillar of all great violin studios; students gather to perform whatever they are working on in a casual, friendly setting where even the parents are not directly involved.
4. End of semester JURY with certificates, giving clear objective feedback.
5. 8 recitals per year. (free or $5 cover) These are flexibly scheduled and are not required but are great vehicles and tools for students to get up in front of people -- adults and kids - an practice performing.
6. Solo or shared recital opportunity. Recitals are curated on a case by case basis. (free but students must share cost of logistics)
7. The support of Dolce for
- Youth Orchestra information
- Career information
- Paid gigs even for students
- College application advice
- Local concert information
8. End of the year fun, social parties and events. (free or Dolce member discounted small cover charge).